BOOK FULL DAY TOUR OF KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, ORLANDO WITH TRANSPORTATION INCLUDED
Last Updated on March 17, 2021 by Anjum
“Ever wondered what is outside our world? Want to see the Moon up close? Touch it? You can do all of this in the Kennedy Space Center, Orlando!”
What is outside our World? It is a question that has piqued the interest of many. People devote their lives to become astronauts or just to be a part of something that has to do with exploring what is in space. Studying about space also teaches us about ourselves. The size of our world is nothing when compared with the vastness of space.
SPACE CENTERS OR MUSEUMS
There are various Space Centers or Space Museums across the World where people can visit and not only learn but see and feel what its like to go in space or know about what is outside our atmosphere. These Space Centers or Museums are very famous among people who love to learn about the universe.
A lot of these Space Centers and Museums are situated in United States of America where people from across the globe come and see the marvelous explorations of the outer space.
Orlando is famous for having many Theme Parks. It is a fun city where people come to enjoy their vacations. From Disney World to Universal Studios, from Water Parks to Kennedy Space Center, Orlando has it all. You will find theme parks to your liking in Orlando. Not only that, you will find World Class Shopping in Orlando. So if you are planning a visit to the USA, then Orlando should be on top of your list of cities to visit.
Check out Activities in Orlando here
KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, ORLANDO
Kennedy Space Center is a place like no other. It is one of NASA’s ten field centers. Kennedy Space Center has been one of NASA’s top primary launch centers for manned space flights since the last 50 odd years.
The Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is the place within the Space Center where visitors can go and enjoy the various attractions on offer. Here, you can play on the planets or get the feel of sitting in a space ship or even get the chance of touching a piece of moon with your own hands. Visitors can also see the hard work it takes to become an astronaut along with the Astronauts Hall of Fame. The actual Apollo Spacecraft along with other amazing artifacts can also be seen in the Kennedy Space Center Orlando.
TOUR OF KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, ORLANDO
No visit to Orlando is complete without visiting the Kennedy Space Center. The Space Center is open from 7 am to 9 pm daily.
If you are planning a visit to the Space Center then you should know that it is a full day experience and you should plan accordingly for a 7-8 hour stay at the Space Center. Tickets to the Space Center can be bought from the Kennedy Space Center or they can be purchased online.
It is always recommended to book the tickets in advance so you can save yourselves valuable time and also you can go on your preferred date. Keep in mind that the location is a little far. Do read the Word of Caution below.
WORD OF CAUTION
The Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is about 44 miles from Orlando. Make sure that you have the transport included in your tour. Both pick and drop should be included if you don’t have your own vehicle. Otherwise it can get hectic if you are relying on Taxi to go all the way to the Space Center, as they will be expensive and might take longer to get due to rush in the space center.
There are a lot of attractions for visitors in the Kennedy Space Center, Orlando. The Must See ones are as follows:
- Rocket Garden
- Heroes and Legends
- Saturn V Rocket
- Space Shuttle Atlantis
- Journey to Mars: Explorers Wanted
Apart from these there are many other attractions for the visitors to enjoy on their tour of the Kennedy Space Center, Orlando.
HOW TO BOOK FULL DAY TOUR OF KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, ORLANDO WITH TRANSPORT INCLUDED
It is always a good idea to book the Kennedy Space Center Tour in advance and that too with transportation included. Here’s how you can book the tour:
- Go to this Link.
- Select the number of participants and the date and click on Check Availability.
- See the Date, Tour Price and Price Breakdown along with the tour starting time.
- If everything is fine then click on Add to Cart.
- On the next screen, check the details one more time.
- Click on Checkout if everything is perfect.
- On the next screen, you will need to provide your billing details like your name, email, country and mobile phone number.
- If you yourself are the traveler then keep the tick box checked. If you are not the traveler and are purchasing the tour for someone else then uncheck the tick box and provide the traveler’s detail.
- Choose your pickup and drop off point on the map. There are designated pickup points all over Orlando. You need to select one that is nearest to your accommodation.
- If you don’t have your hotel / accommodation booked yet you can provide the details later by ticking the tick box next to “Add address later” but make sure to provide your pickup location at least a day or two before the tour.
- Select your Payment method from the list provided.
- Once done, click on Proceed to Payment to Pay for the Tour of Kennedy Space Center with Transport.
- You will receive a confirmation email along with details of how to avail the tour. Save this on your phone or take a print out to use it later on your tour date.
That’s it! Your Tour to the Kennedy Space Center with Transport is now booked. Now wait for the day to arrive to have the time of your lives. Here’s what to do or how to avail your tour of the Space Center.
Popular Read: Beginner’s Guide on Why and How to Shop from Amazon
Popular Read: How To Safely Travel During And After COVID-19
HOW TO AVAIL THE KENNEDY SPACE CENTER TOUR WITH TRANSPORT
When your tour day arrives, this is what you will have to do:
- You will have to reach the pickup point that you have selected at the designated time.
- From there the Bus will take you to the Kennedy Space Center situated 44 Miles from Orlando.
- You will have a live Tour Guide with you who will give you the details of how to spend your time in the Space Center wisely so you don’t miss any of the must see attractions.
- Once you reach there your entry is already included in your tour and paid for, you can enjoy the Kennedy Space Center to the maximum.
- At the pre set time you will have to return to the bus.
- The Bus will then drop you off at the designated stop from where it picked you up from.
Now you might have the question in your mind as to why you should take the tour of Kennedy Space Center? Well, here are the advantages or salient features of booking this tour:
SALIENT FEATURES / ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING THIS TOUR
1- PROFESSIONAL GUIDE WITH YOU ON YOUR TOUR
On your tour, if purchased through this website, you will get a professional tour guide with you who will guide you about the history, significance and the attractions of the Kennedy Space Center. With the help of the Guide you will not miss any important or fun attraction.
2- TRANSPORT INCLUDED WITH THE TOUR
Perhaps one of the biggest advantage of booking this tour is that the transport from the designated stops in Orlando is included in the tour. As the Kennedy Space Center is far from Orlando, so the transport will be expensive. You can save some money as the transport is included in the Tour.
3- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
You will get instant confirmation of your booking. No need for you to wait for the operator to check the availability on your preferred date.
4- FREE CANCELLATION
For your peace of mind, the tour comes with a Free Cancellation facility. If due to any reason you want to cancel the booking. You can do so with a full refund, provided the booking is cancelled 24 hours before the activity starts. The actual time will be mentioned on your confirmation email / voucher.
5- TOUR DURATION
The tour duration is 10 Hours.
6- COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
Kennedy Space Center has full safety measures in place for COVID-19 Precautions. All Customer touch points are frequently cleaned with a disinfectant. Number of visitors is also reduced so as to practice social distancing.
Visitors have to bring their own masks and will have to go through a mandatory Temperature check.
7- THINGS TO BRING
Visitors should bring Camera along to capture the amazing moments they will experience on their tour of the Kennedy Space Center.
8- CERTIFIED TOUR
This tour, if booked through this website, is a Get Your Guide Certified Tour. This means that many people have already experienced this tour and have given favorable reviews. You can also check the reviews on the Tour Page Here.
Other Popular Read: How to keep your Child away from Technological Gadgets and Devices
No trip to Orlando will be complete without taking a trip to the outer space! Kennedy Space Center provides this unique opportunity to its visitors to experience outer space and learn about the universe. The facility is second to none. So if you are planning a visit to the United States, then don’t forget to take the tour of Kennedy Space Center in Orlando.
If you are looking for other Tours of Orlando then you can check them here.
Let us know by commenting, how was your experience.
Share this post with your friends and family
Also Read on InfinityFolder
This Post was on How to Book Full Day Tour of Kennedy Space Center with Transport from Orlando