HOW TO BOOK HOP-ON HOP-OFF BOSPHORUS BOAT TOUR IN ISTANBUL TURKEY
Last Updated on July 6, 2022 by Anjum
Best way to explore any city is to get on the famous Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour. Even better is the concept of Hop-on Hop-off Boat Tour. What better way to explore the city than to enjoy a boat ride to its most famous places.
BOSPHORUS BOAT AND CRUISE TOURS IN ISTANBUL TURKEY
Bosphorus is a sea strait between Black Sea and the Marmara Sea. It enjoys a significant status in the history of Istanbul. People from all over the world come to visit the famous Bosphorus Sea Strait.
Many tours operate on the Bosphorus, be it a boat ride with lunch or dinner or only a boat ride to any island etc. You can find all tours related to Bosphorus here.
CONCEPT OF HOP-ON HOP-OFF TOURS
The idea behind the Hop-on Hop-Off Tours is great. You take the tour and depending on your preference you can get off or “Hop-Off” at any designated stops and visit the attraction at your own pace. If you don’t like it; just Hop-on to the next tour bus / boat and move on to the next designated stop. You can do this for the whole day.
For example; lets say you are more of a museum person and not a shopping person. You take the tour and get off at the designated stop that takes you to any museum. Visit the museum at your own pace, and once you are done, you can just get back on any of the hop on hop off bus and move to the next designated stop. Lets say the next stop takes you to a shopping mall and you, not being a shopaholic, can skip this stop and move onto the next one. The designated stops are pre-determined and bus schedules are provided to you beforehand or through the app.
The concept is great, you get to see all the famous attractions of any city and spend time at the location where you are having more fun.
Popular Read: What is Istanbul Welcome Card and How to Buy One!
HOP-ON HOP-OFF TOURS IN ISTANBUL
There are basically two types of Hop-on Hop-off tours offered in Istanbul. These are as follows:
- and Hop-On Hop-Off Boat / Cruise Tour
Many famous cities that offer the Hop-on Hop-off tours only have the bus tours but Istanbul offers both Bus and the Boat tours.
This is due to the unique landscape of Istanbul and the Bosphorus sea strait that goes through the middle of Istanbul. It connects the historic and famous monuments / places of Istanbul.
How To Book Hop-On Hop-Off Bosphorus Boat Tour In Istanbul
You can explore Palaces, mosques, fortresses, houses and bridges etc. all from the river. It is a totally unique experience for the tourists. Istanbul is famous for its exciting lifestyle, you get to experience this all from a boat. Cruise along the Bosphorus and enjoy the marvelous landscape of Istanbul.
If you are planning a visit to Istanbul than Hop-on Hop-off Bosphorus Boat tour is a must. You can get it booked from this link.
WORD OF ADVICE: It is always a good idea to book all the tours in advance if you want to visit at your own set itinerary. If you purchase the tickets from the destination than you might miss out on the day you have pre-set for the activity. Furthermore, it also saves you valuable time and you can skip the ticket lines.
Following are the highlights of Hop-on Hop-off Bosphorus Boar tour in Istanbul.
- Hop-on Hop-off boat starts from Kabatas and stops at 4 designated stops to explore Istanbul’s famous attractions.
- Four stops are as follows:
- Explore Istanbul’s mesmerizing landscape and marvel at the mix of historic and modern architecture.
- Pass by the famous palaces, bridges and fortresses.
- Ticket valid for whole day.
- Boats interval is between 60 and 120 minutes. Hence if you Hop-off at one stop you can take the next boat around 60 minutes to 120 minutes later.
- Without hopping off you can make this tour in 100 minutes.
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours prior to taking the tour.
- Reserve now and pay later facility.
DETAILS OF THE HOP-ON HOP-OFF BOSPHORUS BOAT TOUR
Following is the full description of the Hop-On Hop-Off Bosphorus Boat tour in Istabul:
- The Tour starts from Kabatas Dentur Avrasya Pier which is 350 meters away from Dolmabahce Palace. Pier is located across the “Kabatas” tram and funicular station.
- Once you are onboard, the first stop is at Emirgan, where you can enjoy a meal break next to a 18th century mosque, after that you can visit the Emirgan Park, Sabanci Museum or walk along the magnificent shoreline. Take the next boat when you are done with the whole area. (If for some reason you not having fun you don’t have to hop-off at all, you can just move along to the next stop but visiting this area is a must to enjoy the famous cafes on the shoreline.)
- Next stop takes you to Kucuksu which is on the Asian side of Istanbul. This area is known for its ornately decorated royal hunting pavilion.
- After enjoying the area, hop-on back to the next boat and cruise to the next stop which is Beylerbeyi. Enjoy the marvelous 19th century Beylerbeyi Palace and take a stroll on the lash green palace gardens. Visit the Beylerbeyi Mosque to finish this leg of your tour.
- Hop-on to the next boat to reach Besiktas which is in the European side of Istanbul. Besiktas is famous for its lively local market. Enjoy the local delicacies from the Besiktas square and mix with the locals to get a taste of Istanbul.
- Take the next boat to come back to Kabatas and finish your tour.
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR
- Go to this link to book the tour.
- Scroll down and select participants, date and language. Alternatively check the availability from the widget below.
- Select the starting time for your tour and click Add to Cart.
- On the next screen, re-check the date and number of participants, along with the price.
- You have two options now. You can either reserve the booking free of cost for 72 hours or make payment if there is not enough time to reserve the booking.
- Click on Checkout and on the next screen, give your details like name, email and contact details. Click on Proceed.
- Choose your payment method and make the payment.
- Once you are done making payment, you will receive an email for confirmation of your booking. Save it on your phone to show it to the representative at the Wooden Ticket Office behind the Gas Station at Kabatas at the time of taking the tour.
WHY TO CHOOSE THIS TOUR
The next and perhaps the most important question you will be asking is why you should be buying this tour? Why can’t you just go the the Kabatas Ticket office to purchase the tickets? Well, here are the reasons:
SKIP THE LINE
Once you purchase the tour online beforehand, you will just go ahead and show your ticket to the representative and you will not have to wait in any line to buy the tickets. This saves you precious time.
TOUR ON YOUR OWN PREFFERED DAY
Booking the tour beforehand is always a good idea as what if you go there to buy the ticket and the tour is already fully booked? Not only will your time be wasted but you will have to reshuffle your whole itinerary just to come for the hop-on hop-off boat tour again.
If for any reason you want to cancel the tour, you can do so without any charges. You will get full refund provided you cancel the tour at least 24 hours before the activity starts.
RESERVE AND PAY LATER
You can hold the price for 72 hours and pay later. This comes in handy if you are planning your itinerary beforehand.
TICKET VALID FOR WHOLE DAY
Your ticket will be valid for the whole day that means you can spend as much time as you want at your favorite stop. Make sure you take the last boat back to Kabatas.
AUDIO GUIDE IN 5 LANGUAGES ON THE APP
You will be given the link to the app that will have audio guides in 5 languages for the whole tour. Make sure to download the app beforehand as there is no wifi available at the Kabatas starting point.
In a nutshell, if you are visiting Istanbul than Hop-on Hop-off Bosphorus boat tour is a must. Not only will you get to see the famous areas of Istanbul but you will get to experience the breathtaking Bosphorus sea strait. The strait in itself is a beauty and it is worth visiting both at day time and night time.
If you are looking for other tours in Istanbul, then click here.
If you are looking for tours all over Turkey, then click here.
Share this post with your friends and family.
This Post was on How To Book Hop-On Hop-Off Bosphorus Boat Tour In Istanbul
Also Read on Infinity Folder
Instantly boost Website’s Performance for better rankings on search engines by using these tested techniques for Website Speed Optimization
Elevate online banking security with our comprehensive guide to selecting a secure VPN. Safeguard transactions effectively for peace of mind.
Fastest WordPress hosting is crucial for improving your search engine ranking and providing a seamless user experience.
Auto Archive in Outlook is designed to help you efficiently manage your mailbox size by automatically moving or deleting older items.
Desert Safari Tour in Dubai – Magical Desert Adventure, Exciting Dune Bashing, Mesmerizing Belly Dance and Buffet of Arabic Cuisine
Discover Palaces, Fortresses, Mosques, Bridges and Houses by booking the highly in demand Hop-On Hop-Off Bosphorus Boat Tour in Istanbul