HOW TO BOOK HAGIA SOPHIA GUIDED TOUR ONLINE
Istanbul is a city with mesmerizing places for tourists to visit. Each tourist destination in Istanbul is unique and has something different to offer to its visitors. The likes of Grand Bazaar, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Istiklal Street, Galata Tower and Bosphorus Cruises each have something different that captures the interest of its visitors.
ISTANBUL – CITY BUSTLING WITH MODERN AND HISTORIC PLACES
There is something for everyone in Istanbul be it Modern or Historic. If you want to see the modern side of Istanbul, there are various places you can go to. In fact Istanbul has some of the most Modern Shopping Malls that are worth every penny. Mall of Istanbul and Istinye Park are prime examples. If you are looking for Historic Places than again Istanbul is the place for you, as it has some of the most historic museums and places that history lovers from all over the world come to visit. Grand Bazaar, Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia are prime examples.
This is one of the reasons why people from all over the world love to visit Istanbul. It has the perfect mix of everything. From food to shopping to museums to night life, you will find everything in Istanbul. Not only that Istanbul has all the weathers as well, so you will get a different taste of Istanbul each time you visit the city in a different season.
HAGIA SOPHIA (AYASOFYA MUZESI)
Hagia Sophia also known as Ayasofya is one of the most iconic and historic place in Istanbul that tourists and history buffs from around the globe have a special interest in. Built in 532 AD, this now turned museum holds special place in the hearts of its visitors from around the world. It was a Cathedral first but later on became an Ottoman Mosque. It is particularly famous for its massive dome.
Hagia Sophia is bustling with Ancient artifacts and the sights are just too good to ignore. One just marvels at the amount of detail everything has. From the massive dome to the Mihrab to the ancient remains to the marble doors to the wishing column everything is just a marvel in itself.
Every Year millions of visitors from around the world visit the Hagia Sophia. Hagia Sophia is situated in Sultanahmet area and is very near the famous Blue Mosque. This whole area is famous for its historic significance. Most of the important historic places in Istanbul are situated within the area or are very near. If your interests align with Historic places than Sultanahmet is the area for you to visit.
TOUR OF HAGIA SOPHIA
In order to know the history of Hagia Sophia you have to visit the museum. You will have a great time visiting the museum yourself but you won’t know the significance and history behind each and everything. For that, you need a guided tour with a proper guide who knows what the history of Hagia Sophia is all about.
You can book your guided tour for Hagia Sophia online as well. Following is how to book Hagia Sophia Guided Tour Online.
Other Read: How to Get Unlimited 4G Pocket WiFi Internet Device in Turkey, delivered to your Hotel before you arrive
HOW TO BOOK HAGIA SOPHIA GUIDED TOUR ONLINE
If you like to plan your trip ahead to save yourself the hassle in standing in queues and purchasing tickets, then the best idea for you is to book the tour online. Not only does it saves time and effort but it can also save you some money. That additional time that you saved can be utilized in a more productive way in your tour.
Hagia Sophia is a very prominent place in Istanbul and hence attracts a large number of people on a daily basis. Most of the time the queues are very long and it takes a lot of time to get your tickets. What better way if you could skip the line and get the tour without wasting any time. Here’s how to book Hagia Sophia Guided Tour Online:
- To book your Tour click on this Link here.
- Select the number of People as applicable and choose the date of your tour.
- An option will show up on the screen.
- Select the time that you want. Keep in mind the time that you will select is the Tour Starting time.
- Once you are done selecting, press Add to Cart.
- On the next screen, Recheck the details and if all is fine then click Checkout.
- Give your Billing Details and Select your Payment Method.
- Click on Proceed to Payment to finalize the purchase.
- Once you are done, you will get email confirmation along with the Voucher.
- Instructions on how to join the tour will be mentioned in the email / voucher.
HOW TO AVAIL THE TOUR
In order to avail the now booked online guided tour of Hagia Sophia, you need to do the following:
- At the prescribed time, reach and meet your professional tour guide in front of Hagia Sophia at the prescribed MEETING POINT. Keep in mind direct entry to the museum with the voucher is not possible. You have to take the tour with the tour representative. He will have your museum tickets.
- No need to stand in queues for the tickets. This is the biggest benefit of Skip the line tour that you have booked.
- Show your voucher / confirmation to the representative. Printed or Mobile Voucher both are accepted.
- The Representative will confirm your voucher and your English Guided tour will begin.
If due to any reason you are not going to take the tour, then you have the facility of Free Cancellation 24 hours before the starting time of the tour. Exact time will be mentioned on your voucher. Free Cancellation gives you the safety of getting your money back in case you cannot take the tour.
Other Read: How to do Tax Free Shopping in Turkey
The whole guided tour will be for 1 Hour.
The Guided Tour will be given by a professional guide in English Language.
Meeting Point is Sultanahmet BigBus Stop in front of Hagia Sophia. Exact Google Maps location can be found here.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING THE GUIDED TOUR OF HAGIA SOPHIA ONLINE
Following are the benefits if you choose to book the guided tour of Hagia Sophia Online
- Skip the Line and enjoy the tour with Professional English Speaking Guide.
- See the great Architecture of Hagia Sophia.
- You will also get free time at the Monument.
Other Popular Reads on Infinity Folder:
This post was on How to Book Hagia Sophia Guided Tour Online.
Like our Facebook Page